Scientifically based training that encourages, rather than forces, good behavior.
If you would like to have a happier relationship with your dog, I will help you and your pet with some specialist advice and tailored exercises.
If a dog is properly educated, he or she doesn’t need someone to tell them what to do. They will already know what is right and what is wrong.
My approach is gentle and ethical. When I work with a dog I always try to understand his or her needs and emotions, in order to communicate with them in the right way.
I can help the owner to discover what their dog wishes and how to better connect with them. This can resolve problems, prevent bad habits from forming, builds confidence and reward your efforts by forging a closer lifelong bond.
At the end of the day, the key to resolving behavioral issues is to develop a better understanding of how your dog sees the world.
The session coaching will be in the safe environment of your home and local parks.
1-2-1 session will be tailored to suit your needs and your dog’s personality.
BASIC COACHING &TRAINING
- Basic impulse-control exercises: Sit, stay, down, leave it.
- Improving walking skills: barking and lunging on leash (leash reactivity), pulling
- Advance impulse-control (manners): Polite greetings, jumping on guests or begging for food
- House training
- Tools for managing separation anxiety, fear, and reactivity issues.
- Interaction with people and other dogs.
- Advance impulse-control exercises and Distraction-proof requests
- Mental games
- Recall problems
- Toilet training
- Clicker coaching
STEP-BY-STEP DOG COACHING PLANS ARE PERSONALISED TO EACH INDIVIDUAL CASE.
My normal practice is to provide handwritten training plan, supporting literature, scientific articles, and videos.
If you would like to know the charge, you can read here.