I provide a variety of services in and around the New Town area of Edinburgh
Dog Coaching and Training
If you would like to have a happier relationship with your dog, I will help you and your pet with some specialist advice and tailored exercises. For more details, click here.
1-2-1 dog coaching sessions require a minimum of 3 hours booking.
- Initial private consultation £85
- Three sessions £180 (save £15)
- Four sessions £240 (save £20)
- Five sessions £300 (save £25)
- Six sessions £360 (save£30)
An initial consultation is required to design your training plan around your goals. The number of the sessions depends on the situation. You will receive a session report every time. Also, I answer your questions and address any additional concern.
Young dogs need a lot of love and understanding and they are likely to require a specific level of care and attention. I am delighted to discuss your puppy’s individual needs and work around what is required.
If you are interested in a Puppy Training you can find more details here
1-2-1 session will be tailored to suit your needs and your puppy needs.
My puppy coaching course requires an initial consultation and a minimum of 6 hours of booking. An initial consultation is required to design your puppy education plan and prevent any bad habits.
- Pre puppy consult: I can advise you on choosing the right puppy for you and your family and what to look for in a responsible breeder. I can provide guidance on everything you will need before the new puppy arrival £80
- Initial consultation £60
- 6 coaching/training hours £360
- any additional hour session £60
Choke chains, check chains, prong collars, punitive methods and manhandling are not allowed
Payment of the adult dog/puppy training package cost is required in advance of the first session. Refunds cannot be given once your course has started, except in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of me.